Illiad now uses MyID for authentication. All ILL users need to log in to ILLiad using their MyID username and password and fill out the registration form. When the ILL staff processes your registration, your old ILLiad account - including your request history - will be merged with your new MyID account. This is usually completed within 1 day.
Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Library Depository
Use your ILLIad account to request items from other libraries and the Library Depository. Faculty and staff may also request Document Delivery from other campus libraries.
Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) - All Users
- Obtain books, articles, and other materials NOT owned by WVU
- Articles - 1 or more days
- Books - 5 or more days
- Rare and hard to find materials may take longer
Document Delivery - Faculty/Staff Only
- Faculty and staff may request copies of articles from print journals held by WVU
- Articles will be delivered electronically to users ILLiad account
Library Depository - All Users
- Order articles from journals held by the Libraries Depository. Articles will be delivered electronically to users ILLiad account
- Order books and media housed at the Libraries Depository. Materials will be shipped to any on-campus Library